Saturday, April 14, 2012

ONE MONTH LEFT!!!

(Note Mr. Pheeny has been in several of the maternity pictures, despite my constant trying to run him off during our monthly photo shoot)

Pregnancy Highlights
Size of Baby: Over 6 pounds, 18 inches long
Weight Gain: Who really knows?!
Maternity Clothes: Same ol' - except that she finally dropped, so my maternity clothes are starting to look a lot cuter.  
Gender: She's a Lady! 
Movement: She's extremely active. Since she moved down in my torso, it's much harder to drive and sit up straight, but we're makin' it.
Sleep: Still sleeping great! Thankful for it every morning! 
Symptoms: I finally developed the pregnancy waddle, sadly. I try very hard to walk like a normal person every time I catch myself. Oh, and my feet look like they've been replaced with foot-shaped bags of pudding. 
What I miss: Being able to distinguish my ankles from my feet from my legs. And painting my own toenails. And seeing my cheekbones. And my upper thighs. 
Cravings: Still mostly dairy.
Best Moment This Month: My family came in town to spend some time with us and go to Kole's show at UNT, and it was really great to see them! We also had the DFW shower, which was SO fun (post to come).  OH - And getting to do the 3d sonogram! 
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my daughter (that is such a weird statement), getting to know her personality. Will she a sweet, shy, observant and wildly discerning person like Ben? Or immensely awesomely entertaining like me? The possibilities are endless. So thankful to God for who she is already! I'm betting that we don't make it to the 40 week picture, so here goes nothin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment