Friday, October 21, 2011

In the Beginning...



In the beginning...
Even though it's still a semi-secret, we decided it's news enough to warrant the creation of
 a blog, which we will share with the world once my nerves subside a little! 
Ben and I are so thankful to have been blessed with the news that God has chosen for us 
to parent one of his little ones!
This road began back in January when we felt very strongly that God asked us to trust 
Him and his timing. Seven months later, two little pink lines showed up! Of course, Me 
being me, I didn't believe it. I had to take three more before I was convinced. Here we 
are, September 5 at 4 weeks. I'm so excited to go through all of this and see how God is 
glorified through our / our child's experience!! 
Should be an interesting ten months as I'm also wrapping up my master's degree (I'm 
actually due on the date of graduation), which requires some long hours. It has been such
 a huge blessing that I haven't been nauseated yet. It has allowed me to make it through 
my long days!!  
Life at the Zuverink House: 
How Far Along: 4 Weeks
Size of baby: Poppy Seed!! 
Weight gain: Nada yet
Maternity Clothes: Pshh... I can't justify the new purchases just yet.
Gender: Who really knows? Finding out around Thanksgiving!
Sleep: I am sleeping so much harder and longer
Symptoms:  Sleepiness... and weirdness if I go too long without eating
What I miss: Milk Shakes
Cravings: Chicken Tacos
Best Moment this week: Getting to tell family that we're get to add another member!
What I am looking forward to: The first appointment/sonogram on Sept 22. 
 Going to try and update every couple of weeks or so, so stay tuned!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment